The main reason why you need to manage inventory is for the smooth functioning of your business. Inventory management is nothing but the process of determining how much stock is there in hand and how much is required.
Benefits of keeping track of the inventory
You can enjoy various benefits if you keep track of the inventory. These are:
- Reduced problem with the working capital
- No problem of overstock
- Reduced chances of running out of stock
- Improves the overall productivity and functioning of the business
The benefits of using such an application that gives the inventory management inbuilt are:
- Optimization of expenses – If you have sedentary products in your store, these are considered to be your liability, which lowers the profit margin. An inventory management app helps you keep track of items that are sitting on the shelf so that you can sell those off, rather than investing in new stock. This increases inventory turns and improves margins.
- Better estimation and planning – With the help of this kind of an app, you can have a clear idea on the stock – in hand and to be bought. This again makes it easier for you to find out your future requirements and plan likewise.
- Improved perception of supply chain – You can obtain actionable information through an inventory management app. This can be with respect to both the inbound and the outbound stock. And when you have a complete picture of the whole system, it definitely becomes less difficult for you to have an absolute control over your business.
- Improved customer service – All of the above said benefits aids you in improving customer service. Satisfied customers means improved business and greater flow of currency. Furthermore, this kind of an app minimizes manual tasks, so that you can direct more attention to your customers.
Jaldi ERP & POS solution is an integrated ERP and POS solution that comes with the Inventory Management module inbuilt, along with all the above benefits and much more.