- Adestra is a cloud based email service platform.
- Adestra is a email marketing tool
- Adestra is used to email marketing campaigns
About Message Focus:
- Message Focus the API provided by Adestra to communicate with any external system.
- It communicates with external system via web service.
- Communication between the web service and Message focus can be automated and reverse process can be done to automate the process.
- It communicates with web service/database for sending emails (campaign).
Message Focus Technical details:
- Using Perl programming language Message Focus is developed.
- Remote Procedural call used to communicate with Adestra API services
- Easy-to-use: send your Campaign Members to Message Focus from Salesforce in just a couple of clicks.
- Improved data security: remove the need for manual processes when uploading data into Message Focus.
- Real time data transfer: enabling up-to-date lists of campaign members to be transferred to Message Focus.
- Save time and resource: reduce manual processes of downloading and uploading data.
Adestra Integration with Salesforce
- Using Message focus API we can integrate the Adestra with Salesforce
- Initially remote site settings should be done in salesforce
- Message focus related configurations will be done in Adestra
Note: We need to little bit explore on basic configurations on the Adestra system.
- Using the Apex class we can consume the web service of the Message focus and then we can push the data to salesforce.
Note: As per Adestra documentation for basic communication between Adestra and salesforce we having the click and configurations feature in the Adestra system.